Anonymous said: no, seriously, why do you even like andy? he doesnt do anything
buckle the fuck up kiddo im abt to take u on a ride
ANDY HURLEY IS SO IMPORTANT ALRIGHGT HE IS SO IMPORTANT ILL FIGHT YOU RIGHT NOW
hes super duper into human rights and stuff like peta (and while that isnt the best organization ever the thought still counts) and he does all sorts of fucking wild stuff to support the stuff he believes in which is absolutely rad
if he ever does shitty stuff, he apologizes!!! and he goes all fucking out rather than just being ‘oops haha soz’ and he educates himself so he doesnt do it again/offend even more ppl which is SO IMPORTANT
man its 1 in the fuckin morning and im half asleep tbh but god damn i will fight you so hard right now honestly do not come into my ask tellin me that andy sucks cos i will straight up punch u in the face
Linkspam of Andy Hurley DOING THINGS (mostly being a cute little shit):
- Andy Hurley beatboxing whilst being painfully shy!
- Andy Hurley dropping the beat with his buddy Patrick.
- Andy Hurley calling out some misogynistic bullshit during an interview!
- Andy Hurley pondering how you can be interested in an interview when there are CUTE GEESE TO LOOK AT.
- Andy Hurley being the little spoon of Pete’s heart.
- Andy Hurley being cute + making geeky references.
- Andy Hurley breaking my heart by saying that he “never wanted to leave" pre-hiatus FOB.
- Andy Hurley blowing us away with his back up singing + clapping.
In conclusion: Andy Hurley is a punk kitten and you shouldn’t talk shit.
It’s almost like Pete purposely names his kids the dumbest shit just so we can make fun of him for it
Yes. Pete names the people he loves and cares for more than anything else in the world “dumb” names so people who call themselves fans can make fun of him. Because being made fun of via your child is surely the highlight of any person’s life.
An oldie but goodie for throwback Thursday.